Credit Control. Our client, a prestigious organisation based in Loughborough has engaged RECfinancial on an exclusive basis to recruit a Credit Controller to their team. This is a an exceptional opportunity to work with a very stable team and an empowering manager. Having a minimum of 2/3 years within a Credit Control role, your new position will include the following;
- Support the AR team and Manager
- Maintain existing accounts
- Credit risk assessment and review
- Cash collection
- Review and reduction of DSO and over 90 day accounts
- Working closely with clients, customer service and account managers
- Ability to maintain and manage high volume/value accounts
- Embrace and identify process improvements and cost savings for the business
As a potential candidate, you will possess drive, ambition and passion for your role, along with excellent communication skills, good commercial awareness and the ability to manage relationships both internally and externally.
Knowledge of cash allocation, solid systems skills including Excel are essential. Knowledge of EDI platforms would also be ideal.
In return, you will receive an excellent package including flexible working, generous holidays, onsite parking/canteen and career progression. Sound of interest, then please contact Neil on 07976416967 or email email@example.com
Apply for Credit Control
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly