Quality Specialist - Top Global Company
Our client is on the frontline of fighting Covid 19. Their complete workflows with standardized equipment and kits are available to help labs address their SARS-CoV-2 testing challenges.
They practically pioneered the industry when referring to PCR equipment.
Moreover they are an international company with over 40'000 employees across the globe, which will expose you to possibilities in terms of networking and career development.
We suggest you apply now as we have Interview slots available this week!
Your primary responsibility will be to support to site operation managers in all aspects of Quality Management and ensuring each department meets or exceeds the standards required of ISO 15189
You will be part of a team of onsite Quality Specialists who will create awareness and provide training and education to all employees on quality processes and programs.
This role will be day shift Monday to Friday only, though some flexibility may be needed on occasion.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintenance of the Quality Management System
- Maintenance of the Document Control System
- Quality Assurance and Control of laboratory performance through internal and external audits
- Training & Education: Develop and implement training and education programs, to educate employees and management on quality processes, standards and results
- Project Management: Plan, initiate and management quality improvement projects
- Provide input into review meetings with business leaders.
- Provide advice and support to the Site Manager and teams on Quality issues.
- Previous experience working in quality in clinical molecular biology or infectious disease testing labs
- Familiar with UK quality system ISO 15189
- Work collaboratively with Laboratory Operations staff
- Proven track record of delivering continual positive process improvement in systems and process.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- A good balance of negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
Call me, Alex Manea, at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on or : +, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe