Finance Officer part or full time
Finance Officer job in Bath offering work from home options
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity based in Bath has arisen for an ambitious Finance Officer to join a leading organisation that changes peoples lives.
Your new role
Whilst supporting the Head of Finance on day to day financial matters you will also have the opportunity to be involved in financial operations and the longer term financial view. Duties will include:
- Manage and maintain the ledgers
- Submission of VAT returns
- First point of contact for all banking and investment relationships. Bank reconciliations and preparation of payments
- Manage the relationship with the external payroll provider
- Support in the preparation of the annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Assist in the production of monthly accounts.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will ideally be studying towards AAT / CIMA / ACCA with proven experience working within a finance team and successfully managing month end and year end procedures. Strong interpersonal skills are essential as this role will require you to build relationships across the organisation and with external stakeholders.
Experience of Sage would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
Work from home options
27 days holiday plus bank holidays
Cycle to work scheme
4 or 5 days per week - dependent on candidate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.