Our client, a well-known and successful independent estate agency is looking for an accomplished Lettings Negotiator to join their busy team in Newport.
The role will be conducting market appraisals, providing valuations and advice, conducting viewings, prospecting for a new business to maximise business opportunities within your area.
- To work alongside the Branch Manager with a specific responsibility to develop a plan and strategy to attract new properties.
- To provide a first-class service to potential vendors and tenants.
- To nurture and develop new business opportunities and contacts within the local community.
- Conduct take-on appointments effectively selling company advantages in order to maximise the opportunity to gain completed client instructions.
- Produce weekly reports and statistics as and when requested
Experience, Skills & Attributes to include:
- Over 1 years experience in a lettings environment
- Excellent track record in achieving targets
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM Monday to Friday, Saturdays (1 in 2) 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM with a day off in the week
Salary: In return, my client is offering a basic salary of GBP15,000 - GBP18,000 with an OTE of up to GBP25,000 OTE plus progression and branded company car.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.