Exciting new role working on a brand new contract we have secured in Newcastle city centre...
arvato has been providing business process outsourcing (BPO) services for more than 50 years. It is one of the world's leading BPO providers with over 63,000 people employed across almost 40 countries worldwide. arvato has annual revenues of ???4.4bn (FY2012).
arvato is an equal opportunities employer, embracing diversity in the workplace.
Arvato is a trusted business outsourcing partner to the private and public sectors.
We have long-term partnerships with some of the most respected companies in the UK and globally, as well as innovative public sector clients.
We combine our expertise in business process outsourcing (BPO), financial solutions, customer relationship management, supply chain management, and public sector and citizen services to deliver innovative, individual solutions that help our clients to achieve their objectives. In the UK and Ireland, we employ over 4,000 people across more than ten locations. Internationally, arvato employs more than 66,400 people in over 270 subsidiaries across almost 40 countries worldwide. Our parent group Bertelsmann is the world's most international media company with revenues of ???16.4bn.
Achieves talent objectives by sourcing and evaluating candidates to arvato. Engaging with and building a network of future talent.
- Pre-screening potential candidates to decide if the candidate is suitable for the role and organisation
Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting local community colleges, media, social media and other appropriate channels
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using
- Arranging interviews.
- Updates professional knowledge by participating in learning opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Professional manner, able to deal with people at all levels
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Experience of managing multiple priorities and being able to adapt to change
- Able to build good rapport with candidates and hiring managers alike
- Strong communication skills
- IT skills including, excel, powerpoint, outlook
This is initially a 3 month contract with a very good chance of going permanent.
20 Hours per week, we are flexible on how you want to work it.