Digital Sales Account Manager
At Reach Scotland we bring the best the city has to offer to the people and we have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Sales Account Manager to join our team!
If you have a real passion for building relationships with clients and seeking out new business, this could be the role for you....
We are Reach because it's what we do.
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country. We are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Record, Sunday Mail and more than 17 distinguished regional titles.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms. Our network of over 50 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, with over 15 billion page views in 2019.
What will the role involve?
- Attending self generated appointments, you will be meeting customers to introduce our services and generating new revenues across Edinburgh and East Coast of Scotland. You will acquire customers through an achievement of high conversion rates, by canvassing cold business opportunities and existing ad hoc clients.
- Building relationships with both new and existing clients, you will understand which suite of products and services is most appropriate to the client need. You will deliver clear and concise sales messages to build loyalty and delivering customer service remains a key priority. Ensuring a high standard of communication at all times, you will be expected to keep abreast of new product developments and present these to your client base.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for talented enthusiastic individuals who can demonstrate a degree of digital product knowledge and understanding, keen to pursue a field based sales role in the media industry. Excellent communication skills and the ability to handle objections effectively will help you to succeed in this role. Most importantly of all, you will be a confident self starter and comfortable working in a KPI-driven environment, selling a multitude of products.
You will receive four weeks intensive training and ongoing support to help you become successful in your role. Your hard work will be rewarded with a generous commission structure and opportunities to progress in the future.
We are offering a competitive salary of up to £28,000 per annum and benefits including;
- Attractive earnings, up to £48k
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Defined progression pathway
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Simply Health Health Care Scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Technology scheme
- and lots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.