The Flo Group provide a combination of software, funding and payroll solutions to the recruitment sector. We have been established since 2013 and have grown the range of services and the level of support we provide to our customers significantly over the last three years.
As Payroll Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring multiple payrolls are completed accurately and on time for our customers and their temporary contractor workers. This is a fast-paced payroll service and we are looking to speak with self-motivated, payroll professionals who have experience of working with multiple weekly payrolls at differing levels of complexity.
- Supervising the work of payroll colleagues
- Setting up new payroll services/ customers
- Process payrolls, RTI submissions etc in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaise with HMRC regarding a variety of queries relating to specific payroll matters, through to legislation changes and RTI requirements
- Process statutory claims i.e. SMP, SSP and SPP
- Carry out all daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations to ensure financial control processes are adhered to
- Pensions Administration- enrolment and contributions
- Resolving customer queries
- Building positive customer relationships
- Always looking for opportunities to improve procedures and processes
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly developing and innovative provider of bespoke support solutions in this sector. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate they are driven, focused and keen to succeed. Someone who can 'take the lead' in moving our service forward at a pace.
Experience of running multiple weekly payrolls is a must as is a willingness, at times, to get involved in other areas of our operations.
We work from a set of converted barns in a beautiful parkland setting just outside Tamworth and offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a bonus potential of 20% of salary.