Marketing Operations Specialist
Curious about a position with MHR? You've come to the right place. We have been changing the industry for years, and now you can too.
We provide HR, Payroll, Learning and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. Our strength is in the development of our own technology based upon the market and future trends to ensure our customers have solutions that fit their needs today and grow with them in the future.
Today we're powered by a world-class team of over 700 people working with us across four products, a multitude of services and three continents. We're driven by organic growth, a significant achievement in our industry. We pride ourselves on being a financially independent family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We have over 1,000 customers, serving organisations across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Our mission is to constantly strive to understand and improve the world of work, technology and people, enabling us to create market-leading platforms and services and we'll need creative individuals like you to help continue this success.
Our philosophy for the last 35 years and moving forward remains resolute - one vision, one strategy - one MHR.
Want to be part of something incredible? #OneMHR
This role is required to help maximise and optimise the applications and systems that can be utilised by marketing to help increase automation and the results delivered.
- To continually review the martech space to identify solutions that can help to automate and optimise the commercial area that will enhance customer experience, drive revenue and help to make marketing more efficient and effective.
- Responsibility for maximising the use of existing martech utilised across MHR and investigating ways in which the solutions can be further leveraged, extended or upgraded to further enhance any opportunities to drive stronger results or change working practices.
- Act asthe main point of contact for sales & marketing solutions and to provide updates across the area in relation to enhanced adoption and benefits from utilising the solutions.
- Working closely with digital services to develop, test and deliver new features across the solutions we have in place aligning with core company product stack.
- Working closely with field marketing and advertising teams to ensure all activity is fully trackable and integrated through martech stack to ensure all performance can be easily reported and reviewed.
- Exploit technology solutions wherever they support improvement.
- To continually review the approach used for sales & marketing for data quality and work with the teams to review & identify improvements that can be made and new working practices adopted to maximise the returns from any automation.
- Marketo, Salesforce, SurveyMonkey, GA
- Experience working with different CRM systems
- Marketing campaign management experience
- A good understanding of content management systems
- Strong project management
- Verbal and written communication skills
- SQL knowledge would be beneficial
- Attention to detail
- Market competitive salaries.
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme to help you plan for your future.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, therefore we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
What makes MHR a great place to work, isn't novelties or gimmicky job titles, it's our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they're proud of.
We invest for the long term, providing fantastic careers for our people and the best software and services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
With over 35 years' experience in the industry, our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward with the changing world of work, and we can only do that by supporting our people. We've invested GBP20 million in a huge building expansion project to provide the best environment for our people, to give them the space they need to excel and grow. And by investing 20% of our turnover into our own research and development, our people shape the future of our products and services to support changing requirements on both a local and global scale.
We're flexible, we embrace change and as we're still owned by the original founders. We're incredibly proud of what we we've built, evolving from a small business into one of the biggest and best in the industry.
Be part of something special, become part of the MHR family.