A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join an award winning, reputable and polished solicitors based local to Sutton Coldfield.
This role is a floating role where you will support and have exposure to all departments.
This role is perfect for someone who doesn't want to travel to the city centre for work and would prefer to work a bit closer to home.
The job holder will provide secretarial and administrative support to various teams, as and when needed, and will assist fee earners in delivering a high-quality legal service to our clients.
• To undertake a variety of secretarial duties including audio and copy typing, word processing, time recording and completion of basic legal forms.
• To attend on clients and take telephone messages.
• Client liaison
• Organising meeting
• File opening
• Completion of legal forms
The ideal candidate:
• Previous legal secretary experience
• Fast and accurate typing skills
• Highly organised
• Ability to support a busy and demanding line manager
• Professional telephone manner
Salary is negotiable the right candidate however is circa GBP20,000
Hours = Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Benefits = Free parking, positive and friendly company culture, staff are recognised and rewarded for good work, discretional bonus, staff incentives, pension, etc
Do you feel that you are the right candidate for this role?
Would you like to work somewhere a little closer to home where you can really make a mark rather than being underappreciated?
Then apply today!