Our client, a successful organisation based in High Wycombe, is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team.
The role of the Administrator is to support the traceability of our client's products by producing Manufacturers Record Books for our Clients to approved standard within an agreed period of time. MRBs consist of all the documentation relating to a product including the materials, components, assembly process, test results, and other quality related documents.
Attention to detail and strong admin skills are essential in this interesting role!
* Liaise with Supervisor to organise documentation schedule & delivery time
* Collect data from internal departments to create reports
* Ensure all documentation is completed correctly and scanned on the system efficiently
* Prepare and submit reports in a timely and accurate manner to Client requirements
* Maintain Excel databases
* Respond promptly to communications from clients & colleagues
* Helping with enquiries and questions
* File all paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
* Meticulous attention to detail, well organised
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a range of different personalities
* The ability to work accurately under tight deadlines
* Aptitude in problem-solving
* Good telephone manner
* Ability to multitask
* Ability to interpret client instructions
* Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
* Takes initiative and always act in a professional and ethical manner
* Fully conversant with Microsoft Office & Adobe XPro
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).