Operations & Facilities Assistant
At Tamarindo Group we are on a mission to accelerate the global adoption of renewable energy and clean technology.
Our vision is to become the long-term communications & marketing partner for current & future renewable energy and clean technology leaders.
We are a values driven business and our team use these values to make the right decisions every day.
As we continue to expand. we're on the lookout for a first class, highly capable individual to come and join our team in the newly created role of Operations Assistant. The right candidate will be responsible for managing & co-ordinating the efficient day-to-day running of the Tamarindo offices and all it's supporting systems, ensuring that employees, tenants and sub-contractors receive a first class experience.
Reporting to the Finance & Operations Manager, the role requires empathy, energy and high levels of organisation to support our fast-growth business.
- To provide full office management, secretarial an administrative support to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Tamarindo offices.
- To work in partnership with employees and managers, tenants and sub-contractors, to ensure meeting rooms are booked and allocated to the right people, at the right times.
- To meet and greet visitors, ensuring they have an excellent experience of their time at the Tamarindo offices.
- To manage the day-to-day relationships with tenants and sub-contractors, ensuring they have the materials and resources they need to work and utilise the office space effectively.
- To manage the provisions of refreshments and hospitality across the office, ensuring the kitchen area is appropriately stocked at all times.
- Monitor the operations support ticket system and seek to resolve items and refer for help to relevant specialist parties - i.e. external IT support.
- Keep operational records / databases up to date and assist with their maintenance and upkeep where required.
To be considered for this role your CV will need to demonstrate a track record of providing administrative support to teams & managers plus the ability to develop strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders. You will be organised, show you have co-ordinated meetings and travel in the past and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Finally you will be a positive, sociable individual who is able to work both in a team and independently using initiative.
Closing date for applications is Friday 4th June.