IT Support Supervisor
Entrepreneurial zeal and a drive to do things differently have spurred Greenergy to grow from a bedroom start-up to become the UK's leading fuel supplier.
Opportunity has arisen for an experienced, customer focused professional to lead the Service Desk team through an exciting period of technological transformation within the group. You will be responsible for the day to day management of all Service Desk Analysts within a highly regulated environment. Full job spec provided on request.
The ideal candidate:
• Experienced "hands on" production supervisory background.
• You will possess the necessary abilities to inspire your team to achieve their goals and objectives.
• You will have worked in a fast paced, high volume production environment. Ideally any experience of working in the energy or refinery sector would be desirable.
• You will be able to implement tools and techniques by harnessing the ideas and solutions from a range of production teams and associated departments.
• You will possess solid problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
• Must be happy to work International shift pattern.
• You must be highly motivated and looking for a role which is fluid and varied
• Strong customer facing and organizational skills
• Ability to work on a on-call rota
• GCSE Maths and English
• ITIL Foundation
• ITIL Professional Specialist: create, deliver and support
• Plant operations experience
• Customer service
• Computing or Technology qualifications
People are key to our continuing success; we work hard to reward, develop and retain staff. We offer a competitive salary, career progression opportunities, along with a comprehensive benefits package which includes;
25 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day after 5 years' service for every full year up to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays
Private Medical Insurance
Worldwide Travel Insurance
Life Insurance cover of 4 times basic salary
Eye Care Vouchers, Flu Jabs
Ride to Work Scheme
Access to a discount site for things like eating out, health and leisure etc.
You will also have access to the 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
Excellent staff facilities
Please note, due to the volume of applications we regret to advise you that we are unable to respond to Candidates who are not short listed for interview.
Greenergy are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a global company. Employment at Greenergy is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.