HR Administrator - Tamworth - GBP26,000 p/a + benefits
Oakley Recruitment is working in partnership with a leading brand based in Tamworth. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business with a global client base as a HR Administrator on a permanent basis.
To act as first point of contact for all HR and Payroll Administration queries from all employees and Managers and to support the Group HR Manager and HR Advisor to deliver a business focused, efficient service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating, maintaining and updating electronic personnel record systems containing all employment related information, including absence, holidays, new starters and leavers
- Preparing monthly payroll data sheets, including cross checking of all Warehouse holiday, overtime, sickness, shift allowance, updating new starter information, changes to pay, benefits and leavers information, etc
- Working in conjunction with the HR Advisor ensuring all emails in the HR Inbox are actioned, i.e., queries, absences logged, collate/upload/distribute CVs received
- Supporting and completing the HR administration process for new starters, to include: producing contracts, offer letters and employee correspondence, pre-employment and right to work checks. Ensuring that all new starter paperwork is completed in a timely manner
- Informing relevant departments of new starter information, i.e., company car, mobile phone and business cards. Obtaining all relevant driver documents to forward to Health Safety Co-Ordinator for insurance purposes
- Replying to reference requests
- Updating and amending records as directed by the HR Advisor and Group HR Manager
- Undertaking all training administration, including booking venues, lunches, producing training materials, liaising with course providers and attendees and maintain all training records.
- Managing the staff probationary process and issue relevant letters
Skills and experience
- Experience as a HR administrator
- Understanding various HR software systems, such as BreatheHR
- Computer literate with programmes such as word, excel
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills
- Attention to detail
Package and benefits
- Monday - Friday 37.5 hours 9am - 5.30pm /8.30am - 5pm
- 23 days holiday, increasing with length of service
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Modern, contemporary office
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If we have not contacting you within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are permitting for Oakley Recruitment to contact you and retain your details. In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Oakley Recruitment will require proof of identification. A copy of your passport, birth certificate and NI number will be required, as part of your interview process.