Contronics is a leading provider of laboratory monitoring systems and software, calibration and temperature mapping services to NHS, healthcare, and life science organisations. For over 25 years we have continued to deliver outstanding reliability and unrivalled service standards.
To be responsible for the receipt, verification, processing, quality, and timely delivery of customer documentation generated by the Site Team whilst completing Laboratory Monitoring System installation and maintenance activities on customer sites.
Reporting to the Support Manager, the Support Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Customer Documentation
- Receipt and verification of customer documentation submissions from the Site Engineer Team to include:
- Calibration certificates
- Qualification testing reports
- Temperature mapping reports
- Misc. supporting documents
- Checking received customer documents for accuracy, consistency, completeness, errors and omissions
- Processing and archiving customer documentation to defined procedures
- Submitting customer documentation to the Support Manager for final quality assurance checks
- Timely delivery of customer documentation to the customer
- Providing feedback to the Site Engineers, Installation and Service Manager, Support Manager on issues, concerns
- Ensuring all customer documentation is processed and delivered within the defined service level agreement
- Responding to all customer queries regarding customer documentation
- Measuring and reporting on the full end to end customer documentation process
- Improving the customer documentation process for example by introducing automation, simplification, new software utilities etc.
- Additional support tasks to contribute to the operational back-office effort in ensuring all hardware and equipment is configured and available to facilitate the efficient operation of the Site Engineer Team.
- Project Work - Improvement / change activities and studies
- Measuring, monitoring and improving the quality and efficiency achieved by the company.
The company reserves the right to require other duties or jobs to be undertaken as needs dictate.
- Microsoft Office (Excel - advanced, Word & PowerPoint - intermediate) or significant demonstrable practical experience.
Your Personal Characteristics will include:
- Customer facing administration role
- Previously worked in an environment where a high level of attention to detail, with an analytical mindset
- Advantageous to have previously worked for an ISO 9001 accredited organisation
- Strong communicator both verbally and written
- Able to form and maintain effective working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Results driven and self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude and determination to meet and exceed deadlines
- Highly organised
- A strong work ethic and desire to grow in the role.