Performance Manager, Workplace Services, Enabling Functions
Performance Manager, Workplace Services, Enabling Functions, Edinburgh/Glasgow
The Performance team assess the performance and measure the outputs of activities delivered by Workplace Services.
The team consists of workplace performance, compliance and environment under one umbrella. With a focus on continuous improvement, the team are responsible for contract auditing and reviewing performance, quality and experience measures. They provide this information back to the Contract Management and Workplace Programme teams to support the development of services delivered. The team also continually review and develop our compliance and environmental requirements.
As independent monitors of workplace functional performance the team ensures a focus on how Workplace Services engages and advises the firm to create a better experience in Deloitte work places.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
You will be responsible for measuring and benchmarking the performance and compliance of services and activity delivered by our service partners, suppliers, and contractors. You will review performance measures and analyse the outputs of audits, in order to create reports and effective engagement collateral, which evidences and provides feedback on current levels of service and compliance, and makes continuous improvement recommendations.
You will work with the Implementation Manager and the Head of Performance to develop governance structures and an engagement matrix to support effective communication and interactions with senior stakeholders (including local Partners in Charge), and the Workplace Services Contract Management and Programme Management teams.
It is expected that the role of the Performance Manager will evolve over time as we embed the new structure for Workplace Services.
The role will report to the Head of Performance.
- Implement the Workplace Performance vision and concept.
- Independently measure and benchmark the quality and compliance of services provided by service partners, contractors and suppliers, including monitoring and reviewing performance measures, SLA's and KPI's, audits, and client feedback.
- Produce accurate and insightful reports and communications, which effectively articulate the performance and compliance information gathered and provide improvement recommendations as required.
- Support the creation of a performance governance structure, and stakeholder engagement matrix.
- Provide feedback and insight to the Contract Management and Workplace Programme teams, highlighting where services are exceeding expectations or where improvement is required.
- Collaborate with and provide insight to support the Contract Management team to manage supplier SLA and KPI reviews, and other key meetings as required.
- Develop credible relationships across the business; deliver key engagement activity with Senior Stakeholders (including local Partners in Charge) in line with the engagement matrix, sharing performance information and gaining their input on how we can continue to improve the support model and services we provide.
- Take advantage of new and emerging technologies and market changes to support business requirements, stay relevant and drive innovation.
- Line Manage the Assistant Managers, providing leadership support and guiding their performance and development.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: Ideally Edinburgh/ Glasgow.
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis, with limited opportunity for home working throughout the year.
Your professional experience
- Ability to identify trends in performance, audit and compliance data, using this to make sound recommendations to the business on how to improve user experience.
- Strong stakeholder management experience with a consistent record of building credible relationships at all levels.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to influence outcomes and drive decisions.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Exhibit a strategic mind-set. The post holder must be able to demonstrate experience of identifying and influencing continuous improvement opportunities and where they have brought value to a business.
- Demonstrate an interest in continuous improvement by keeping abreast of market developments and industry standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Understanding of H&S, compliance and environment processes.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and ability to motivate and develop others.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.