At Newcross, we offer a golden-ticket opportunity to get involved in the national care effort to protect vulnerable people in your area. On top of competitive pay and a fantastic package of workplace perks, you'll be able to see the difference you make to the people you care for.
As a Support Worker in Uckfield, Newhaven and the surrounds you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. Your duties will be varied, including social integration activities and assistance with daily tasks like eating.Here's what you'll need
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to GBP13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
- Free DBS and uniform.
Have you heard of Flexi Pay? We are the first healthcare provider in the UK which allows staff access to instant pay via our app feature HealthForceGo. If you think you'd benefit from Flexi Pay, great news! We're hiring in your area.Apply today and you can start within a week!