Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager - Glasgow - Retail Sector
Are you ambitious and looking for a new challenge within retail?
Do you have a passion for customer services?
If so we would love to hear from you???..
Our client is looking for an ambitious and outgoing individual to join its established retail store. They want someone with a passion for satisfying all customer need's or someone that thinks it could be their hidden talent.
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for delivering amazing customer care experiences to potential and existing customers.
You will work Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm
The role is office based within their showroom where you will deal with customers face to face as well as dealing with telephone enquiries.
You would be responsible for
- Dealing with emails, letters and manage your diary daily.
- You will respond in a timely manner.
- Resolve all queries / complaints to promote positive outcomes for our customers.
- Ensure any concerns are dealt with swiftly, in line with our Customer Promise.
- You will manage customers, on a case-by-case basis.
- You will keep our customers at the heart of everything you do.
If you're excited about working for our client and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, within the retail sector please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We ideally are looking for.
- You'll need to be upbeat and resilient, remember that our customers will be contacting you when they need your help and support the very most. We are looking for empathy, positive and someone who will listen to our customer's needs in any given situation.
- You must have a good level of C/S experience preferably within the retail sector
- Must be resilient and able to deal with difficult conversations.
- Enthusiasm and passion for C/S is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Able to deal with issues in a swift and profession manner.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate - Microsoft Excel / Word
- Excellent multi tasking / organisational skills
- Comfortable with arranging payments and arranging finance packages.
- Excellent Salary
- Pension Scheme
This role is subject to a Basic DBS check and references from your two previous employers
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.