Roman Recruitment are currently recruiting a Transport Manager for an expanding transport services provider in the area of Wilnecote.
The transport provider is growing rapidly and operates across various locations. In the Transport Manager position you will be responsible for running the transport operation, showing both a hands-on and analytical approach, ensuring all documents are up to date and supporting the team.
Transport Manager Overview
- Monitoring the progress of the entire operation
- Ensuring the drivers' and fleet of vehicles are planned efficiently with strict timetables
- Setup transport requirements in short notice when required
- Supporting team members
- Liaising with clients to assist with any requirements
- Receive, document and handle any staff enquiries
- Ensure Health & Safety and legal requirements are being followed
- Customer Service and offices responsibilities
Transport Manager Requirements
- Must have experience in a Transport Manager opportunity or similar
- Must have a full UK drivers' license
Transport Manager Remuneration
- Salary GBP30,000 - GBP37,000 (Flexible)
- Hours Core Hours / Monday - Friday
- Holidays 20 days + 8 days bank holiday
The salary mentioned above is flexible as the transport provider is very interested in finding the best candidate for the team in the long-term.
Roman Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, if you have any queries regarding this opportunity or would like to discuss then please contact us.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be on the lookout for an opportunity then feel free to pass them on my details or get in touch as I have new and great opportunities every day!