Human Resources Manager
HR Manager - Accent Catering
Position type : Permanent
Salary: GBP50,000 plus bonus
Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance and private healthcare
Location: Based in our head office in Staines-upon-Thames
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
About us: Accent Catering Services are a successful, progressive and ever-growing fresh food business providing a bespoke catering service to the education and business & industry sectors. We are a quality driven company that invests strongly in its people, and we are proud to be regularly identified as one of the Best Places to Work in Hospitality.
We are currently looking to recruit a Human Resources Manager, reporting to the Finance Director and liaising with the Managing Director, Operations Directors, Operations Managers and Catering Managers at each site. This is a key senior role within the company, responsible for optimising and delivering HR services across the business.
- HR Advice - to provide all management with HR support, advice and guidance.
- Support all recruitment across the business.
- Initiate and implement new HR strategies, policies and procedures throughout the business.
- Build strong and productive relationships with directors and managers throughout the business.
- Update HR policies and procedures in line with legislation changes and best practice.
- Guide and support all redundancy and TUPE cases.
- Update effective safeguarding procedures and monitor their application for employees working in schools.
- Support the Operations Directors in the design and delivery of the annual training program, delivering solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Manage all employee relations casework and provide guidance to management at all levels ensuring issues are dealt with in an effective manner in line with legislation.
- Work with all areas of the business on effective performance management and conduct training when required.
- Effectively manage the HR department
- CIPD qualified at Level 7
- Proven experience in a HR Generalist role
- In depth knowledge of HR legislation and procedures
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and high level of numeracy
- Good level of Microsoft Office and strong management skills
- Knowledge and experience of TUPE would be an advantage
- Organised and efficient with "can-do" attitude