Event Marketing Creator
Event Marketing Lead
Our dedicated events teams stage high profile events across a range of sectors including Business, Food and Drink, Tourism and French Property in various geographical areas including Devon, East Anglia and Yorkshire. We are recruiting for an Event Marketing lead who will create a huge buzz about our events through the latest social media and marketing channels using imagery, video and content.
Working within the events team you will provide powerful and compelling event marketing plans and activity that reach appropriate audiences. You will manage campaigns from start to finish including the briefing of insight, copywriting, tailored messaging and design.
YOU WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE AND ABILITY TO:
- Create engaging and current event marketing plans
- Curate, create and evaluate marketing campaigns that include video, design and social media.
- Ensure that all event marketing plans are delivered to required deadlines and within agreed costs.
- Deliver marketing activity that reaches or succeeds targets.
- Produce communication plans for each project detailing all relevant platforms & touchpoints. This may include (but not limited to) digital content, websites, media packs, e-shots, testimonials, video, print adverts and outdoor/event collateral.
- Create design briefs.
- Write compelling marketing copy.
- Create branding / look and feel for each event topic.
- Manage social campaigns to promote key events and specific promotions.
- Use up-to-date marketing trends and PR activities.
- Play a key role in the development and execution of marketing activities.
This is a full-time opportunity based from our offices in Norwich with the added bonus of travelling throughout the country to attend our amazing events, therefore it's important that you drive and are looking for an opportunity that often means working outside of normal office hours.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Salary of up to GBP26,000
- 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays.
- Employee benefits scheme, including.
- Retail discounts
- Mobile phone discount
- Gym discounts
- Financial wellbeing hub
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Archant Gold - matched charity fund raising.
- Give as You Earn - tax-free charity giving scheme.
Very shortly after receiving your CV, if we are interested, we will call you to understand why you believe you have all the right attributes and are perfect to be shortlisted for interview, so please be prepared and look forward to this phone call.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard within 2 weeks you can assume that your application has been unsuccessful.