Salary: £18,000 pa
Manchester, Salford - covering Gtr Manchester areas
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week (agile working arrangements in place)
Closing date: Sunday, 27th June 2021 @ midnight
Interview date: w/c 5th July 2021
Are you looking for a challenge and an opportunity to establish a career within social housing compliance?
Our organisation is all about people – the people who live in our homes, the people in the communities we serve and the people we work with.
So, it’s no surprise that we recruit for attitude and behaviour which are central to us delivering great experiences for everyone!
We employ people who are passionate about making a difference who can take responsibility and get things done. And we have developed an agile, flexible culture which supports people to do this.
As a not-for-profit housing association, we provide homes and services to over 16,000 people across Greater Manchester. We build affordable new homes, work with partners to reduce homelessness and support people to reach their potential.
If you have a passion for organisation, an eye for detail, enjoy the satisfaction of getting tasks done and want to join a team where these talents are celebrated and nurtured we have great opportunity for you in our compliance team where you can develop a career in compliance.
Customer safety is paramount, and the compliance team have an essential role to play in this. This role will allow you to develop knowledge in housing compliance and assist Irwell valley homes to comply with our compliance obligations.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Providing administration and operational support to the Compliance Team.
- Assisting in recording and monitoring Irwell valley homes’ statutory obligations, ensuring that it meets or exceeds all its regulatory duties in the process.
- Assisting the Compliance Team via interactions with relevant stakeholders in the delivery of the organisation’s responsibilities
- Provide a high level of customer satisfaction and assistance in the management of associated risks.
We need people who are
- Educated to a good standard or equivalent through relevant training/experience and that commitment to ongoing learning, training and development
- Have experience working with data and IT reporting systems
- Willing to work occasionally on a weekend or evening
Crucially, we're looking for someone who with a passion to learn and grow and will provide you with a comprehensive induction and will be fully supported with training and guidance to help you reach your full potential.
Everyone’s welcome here. Our culture is inclusive, and we are committed to increasing diversity. We enable everyone to be themselves at work, so that they feel at home with us. And we trust and support people to do their best, in a role that is fulfilling and rewarding because we know that this helps us to deliver better outcomes for our customers and our colleagues.
If you want to be part of our team and help us make a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
#ComplianceAssistant #housingjobs #manchesterjobs #recruiting