Junior Customer Service Advisor
SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
At SGS, we have an open corporate and international culture, we offer a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. Our high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future-oriented work environment. We invest in our employees for the long term and we are committed to supporting your development within the company.
- Job Title: Junior Customer Service Advisor
- Job Type: Permanent
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Job Location: Cambridge
- Remuneration: As junior customer service advisor, you'll receive a salary of GBP18,000 per annum, plus other benefits.
As Junior Customer Service Advisor you'll be responsible for helping to facilitate the completion of day-to-day tasks by supporting the team in various areas such as customer and test result queries within the Nutrition departments.
- Ensure sales reviews, reporting and invoices are completed and delivered to our customers in a timely manner
- Create specific report templates prior to analysis being completed
- Ensure that the contract reviews and reports meet the requirements of any relevant accreditation standards (e.g. ISO 17025) and/or regulatory compliance standards are met.
- Perform contract reviews of all jobs received into the laboratory as per the SGS Cambridge Ltd Quality Manual.
- Deal with customer phone / e-mail enquiries in relation to quotes, sales reviews and reports in an efficient manner
- Update internal systems with the relevant information to make sure there is a full audit trail for jobs/enquiries/complaints/databases
- Help to arrange delivery of consumables and the appropriate collection of samples
- Assist the Business Development team with creation of quotations for customers.
To be successful in this role, you'll need previous experience working in a customer service position and experience using Microsoft office including Excel, Word and Outlook
In addition to the above you'll also need to demonstrate the following;
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with external and internal stake holders
- Good communication skills both oral and written
APPLY NOW for full consideration, you can be sure that your application will be treated confidentially and impartially, and you will always receive an update within 10 business days.