Changing the way people think about waste
At Biffa, we love working with waste. Whether we're turning it into sustainable power, finding new ways to recycle it or simply keeping it off the streets, we believe every day is an opportunity to improve the lives of millions. It's a view that's shared by our 7,500+ people around the country, who trust us to provide them with a career that's always rewarding, often challenging, but never dull. And it's why we're the UK's No. 1 choice for business waste management.
A quick look at the role
The HR Administrator works within the Employee Services function providing effective, accurate and timely human resources administrative support to all internal and external clients. You will maintain a high level of customer service whilst ensuring compliance with company operating procedures.
*** Post Covid this will be a 'blended role with time divided between home and our head office in High Wycombe ***
Why it's an opportunity not to be wasted.
- Represent the HR department as first point of contact for clients of Employee Services providing timely query resolution; guidance and interpretation of Company policies
- Line Manager support and education in company procedures and use of Operating systems such as Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Comply with agreed Standard Operating Processes (SOPs); Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators across all Human Resources administration tasks to ensure optimum efficiency, accuracy and service levels
- Actively contributing to the continuous improvement of the SOPs to drive efficiency, accuracy and increased service levels to clients of Employee Services
- End to end management and resolution of client enquiries within an agreed timescale and ensuring client satisfaction
- Participate in cross training and development activity to increase working knowledge of operating systems
- Database administration including maintenance of accurate employee information
- HR & Payroll procedures and routines.
- Ideally studying towards a CIPD qualification
- Confident IT skills including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with highly developed customer facing skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines using own initiative
- Highly organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Professional and customer-centric attitude
- Ability to work with the highest levels of confidentiality and discretion
- Team player with a "can do" attitude.
And here's why you'll love it at Biffa.
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing career development and coaching - because if you don't grow, we don't grow
- Generous pension scheme
- Retail and leisure discounts
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Bike to work scheme
Dedicated to diversity.
At Biffa we believe different ideas, perspective and backgrounds are key to developing a creative working environment that delivers real results. It's why you'll find us championing diversity and equality at every turn.