Company: Glow Green Ltd
Reporting to: Management Accountant
Hello we are Glow Green!
With an annual turnover of over GBP18 million, Glow Green are a fast growing consumer heating solutions provider. Owned by Utility Warehouse (Telecom Plus PLC) we have big ambitions to accelerate our growth plans in an evolving marketplace. As an industry recognised and award-winning company, Glow Green's mission is to become the UK's largest leading home heating solutions provider with a first-class workforce spread nationwide.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced credit controller to join our brilliant finance team in Bournemouth.
What you'll do
- This is a key role in our team and will be responsible for managing cash collections and payments from customers and chasing outstanding supplier rebates. This will include:
- Collecting payments from customers
- Ensuring customers pay within their agreed payment terms, chasing payments if necessary.
- Proactively resolving customer enquiries and complaints
- Taking responsibility for chasing down supplier rebates to meet the expected targets
- Bank Reconciliations
- Company credit card reconciliations
- Raising sales invoices & credit notesPosting receipts to Sage
- Purchase ledger duties
- Weekly reporting to
- FD Monthly reporting to MD
- We are looking for someone who has previous experience of cash collections from a consumer environment who has a can-do attitude and is a team player.
Essential skills required:
- -Previous experience of cash collections/credit control
- -High level of attention to detail
- -Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- -Strong work ethic
- -Good computer skills
- -Strong Excel knowledge
- -Previous experience of Sage 200 - Preferred
Essential qualifications required:
- -AAT or similar accounting qualification
What's on offer
Alongside a competitive package, this is a great chance to join a growing business and an entity of Telecoms Plus PLC. You will be given the autonomy and opportunity to impact our business as a true subject matter expert in this fantastic newly created role.