7 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity for a People Advisor to join our growing People Team has arisen within ScS, one of the UK's leading sofa, carpet specialists. With around 2,000 team members contributing to the success of our company, ScS is a diverse and vibrant place to work. We understand that our people are key to creating a thriving business. We are a fast-paced people centred organisation and we are looking for someone who enjoys working as part of a team.
To be successful, candidates will have proven experience as a People Advisor in managing a varied workload in a high-volume environment. You will have the ability to prioritise your work to meet deadlines ideally having gained this experience in a multi-site environment. You will have excellent communication skills; the ability to deal with all levels of colleagues and stakeholders professionally, confidently and politely.
We are looking for the right individual who can:
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and integrity
- Working autonomously and support people projects as part of a wider team
- Demonstrate passion to make a real difference to employees and support retention
- Proactively assist, advise, support and coach people managers in relation to creating the right working environment, and supporting where needed employment law, employee relations and performance management issues
- Proven track record of managing a range of ER case work
- Produce and analyse management information relating to staff turnover, sickness absence etc. making recommendations for change where required.
- Contribute to the improvement of people support and methods of operating practices.
- Collaborate with line management to accomplish People-related tasks/projects and support in achieving both department and company strategy/goals.
- Support the wider People Team to ensure that people capabilities are developed in order to deliver strategic goals and objectives across the business.
- Career Progression
- Generous Staff Discounts on our beautiful Sofa, Carpets & Furniture range
- Terrific discounts from major High Street retailers and holiday companies, gym membership discounts and much more.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Long service annual leave benefits
- Share incentive plan (S.I.P)
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Apply today???. you'll be in good company!