An exciting position has become available for a full-time Childcare Practitioner based in Lincoln. The successful candidate will earn GBP18,574 depending on age.
- Have NNEB, BTEC, NVQ3, EYE or equivalent childcare/teaching qualification
- Work well as a member of a team
- Can communicate effectively and professionally with children, parents, staff and other professional colleagues
- Have a desire and passion to support children's progress and development
- Can demonstrate previous experience working with children 2-3-year-olds
- Have a commitment and knowledge of child protection and safeguarding children and staff
- Have a working knowledge of early years policies and procedures, including the EYFS, planning and assessment
- To work as part of a team to deliver outstanding care and education
- To support every child in order for them to achieve their full potential
- To work in partnership with parents and other professionals to offer a consistent approach and support for each child
- To create an environment that reflects all areas of EYFS including the child's interests and curiosity
Our client is a family run business which was established in 1990 and now has 7 nurseries with over 130 employees, many of them have been with us for a number of years.
They provide a reliable and trustworthy childcare service. They work closely with their staff and parents and have built up an enviable reputation for service over the last 30 years and more.
Why should you apply?
- Your staff wellbeing and welfare is a priority at
- The company invests in your professional development and training
- The employer offers a staff reward scheme and staff benefits along with discounts for childcare
- Opportunities to develop your career with various management opportunities across the company
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords:Childcare Practitioner, EYFS, NNEB, BTEC, NVQ3, EYE, Child Protection, Safeguarding Children