Account Manager - Events (Wales and South East)
We are excited to be recruiting for our next Field Sales Account Manager - Events covering Wales, Bristol, Devon and Cornwall. You will drive new customer acquisition and manage, retain and grow customer revenues, through a consultative sales approach. Consistently deliver superb response for our customers via events sponsorship and digital opportunities associated with events, as well as our national and regional Business Live platform.
- You will be prospecting self and business-sourced leads, presenting our range of digital advertising and Events solutions, converting and retaining new and existing customers with a "best in class" sales approach.
- Using our B2B and events portfolio, you will present creative advertising solutions that are tailor-made and right for our customers
- You will effectively manage client campaigns, reviewing performance to grow further sales revenue and increase our customer's ROI
The ideal candidate
- Experience in a B2B,face to face, target driven sales role is essential
- Experience in Sponsorship Sales environment is highly desirable
- Experience in a Digital Marketplace or an Advertising Agency background is desirable
- Demonstrable Event Sponsorship and Social Media Marketing skills
- Understands the event industry and enjoys networking and building relationships
- Consistently and proactively develops creative strategies and marketing campaigns for customers, being perceived as our customer's marketing and sponsorship expert
- Motivates self and organises time to achieve financial and non financial goals.
- Remote working model, with ability to be flexible around travel and event attendance.
- Attractive earnings, up to £48k
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Defined progression pathway
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Simply Health Health Care Scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Technology scheme and lots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.