Accounts Assistant Temp to Perm
A great opportunity has arisen for my client based in Burton who is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a Temporary to Permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for controlling some of the ledgers along with assisting with additional administration duties.
The client is looking for someone who genuinely has a love for finance and willing to rise to the challenges that the working day brings.
Applicants will ideally have 2-3 years years' experience working in accounts ideally within an all-around role and have a good working knowledge of Excel.
Duties will include:
- Sales ledger, including raising of sales ledger invoices
- Customer reconciliations
- Dealing with any queries
- Bank reconciliations, postings and balancing accounts
- Maintaining spreadsheets in Excel
- Managing petty cash reconciliations
- Assisting with Purchase Ledger
- Journal processing
- Additional duties of administration will include; hiring of office supplies, answering of calls, booking hotels, etc
Personal skills include:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines, and manage any pressures involved
- Great team working skills, with the ability to work without supervision when required
Preferred Experience (but not essential)
- Previous experience in an accounts environment
- Previous experience in a receptionist role