Our client is an award-winning family run bed specialist and have an opportunity for a driven Sales Consultant to work in their two branches in Devon: Kingsbridge and Honiton. The successful candidate will earn GBP19,000 - GBP23,000 depending on experience, plus uncapped targeted bonus scheme. This role will include face to face, phone and email customer engagement, quote and lead management. Proactively identifying tasks and actions is a key and valued attribute. Being able to work, support and thrive as part of a team is crucial. Attention to detail and a sense of care in executing duties is also an important element for the successful candidate.
- Essential abilities include communication skills and being able to cope with the unpredictable nature of retail while delivering excellent customer service.
- The successful applicant will have a hunger to succeed
- To be self-motivated
- IT literate and work well within a friendly team
- Proactively finding new customers
- Inputting orders
- Chasing quotes
- Corresponding with manufacturers regarding deliveries
With nearly 50 years of successful trading, our client has become a market leader in premium beds, mattresses and bedding, supplying internationally famous brands and achieving exceptional levels of customer service. The team develop successful and trusted relationships with their customers and suppliers, and gain a sense of achievement in reaching their goals. The company culture encourages management and other members of the team to support each other. Everybody working within the company has a voice to express and shape their role and the company in a progressive way.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Sales Consultant, Sales Team, IT literate, Sales, Selling, Customer Engagement, Quote Management, Lead Management