Trainee Estate Agent
The Acorn Group is one of London and Kent's most successful and ambitious property companies. Incorporating Acorn, Langford Russell and John Payne Estate Agents, we now have 38 offices and 10 Divisions. As we expand further, we are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Sales Negotiator for our Acorn offices in Bexleyheath and Eltham.
Full training will be provided and following a successful probationary period, you will have the prospect of earning uncapped commission on top of a competitive basic salary.
The ideal candidate will be driven, ambitious and able to communicate a high level of customer care to their clients. We are looking for candidates who are wanting to create a long term career, you should be able to work to targets and deadlines.
- Qualifying potential buyers or tenants and identifying their needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Booking and accompanying clients to view properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with Solicitors and Mortgage Brokers through to sales conclusion
- Providing and delivering a high level of customer service to all clients
- Providing referred leads to Start Financial Services and other related divisions
As a team player we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Proven ability in meeting and exceeding targets
- The ability to negotiate
- Commitment to service standards
- A commitment to learning and self-development
- Tenacity and to be a self-starter
- Ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
- Be responsive to change
How you'll be rewarded:
- Training and progression through the Acorn Academy
- Fabulous rewards and incentives for Top achievers
- An excellent, uncapped commission structure with further bonuses
- Generous car allowance (a full UK driving licence and car is required)
What to expect:
Work is office based but you will also spend a significant amount of time visiting properties, undertaking viewings with potential buyers and tenants.
Working for Acorn
The Acorn Group employs in excess of 350 staff across our Offices and Divisions through South London, Kent and Medway. Each member of our team is carefully selected by our recruitment team for their professionalism, tenacity, and desire to succeed.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities with clear pathways for progression and full training through our in house programme, The Acorn Academy.
We value our greatest asset and enjoy celebrating our successes together whether that's at our weekly team meetings, or at the prestigious annual awards ceremony.
Our remuneration packages are attractive with some roles offering uncapped commission, annual club bonuses and spectacular prizes.
Our workplace is an energetic environment which delivers on performance and encourages an entrepreneurial approach.
The Acorn Group has been proving to provide exceptional property services for over 30 years and is recognised as an Industry leader.
The Acorn Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.