PERMANENT HR ADVISOR JOB IN BURTON
Your new company
Leading logistics business
Your new role
- You will be an experienced HR Advisor with a strong background and knowledge of employment law and ER policies and procedures.
- You will advise managers on all aspects of absence management, disciplinary and grievance cases, produce management information reports as requested.
- Assist in coaching, developing and mentoring of the management team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Working towards your CIPD qualification
- Good knowledge of employment law and ER
- Strong communication skills
What you'll get in return
- 25 days leave + Bank holidays
- Flexible benefits team
- Working within a friendly HR team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.