Executive Communications Manager
Executive Communications Manager
Dorking, Surrey (Office and home-based) Part-time, 3 to 4 days a week
If you have previous experience in an internal comms, EA, or HR engagement role and are looking to take the next step in your career, we would like to hear from you.
We are SES Water Services Ltd comprising SES Business Water and SES Home Services. We are a local provider of plumbing, heating and drainage services and also provide water and wastewater services for businesses across England and Scotland.
Our business is built on the values of service, compassion, integrity, innovation, collaboration and commitment. We are looking for engaged individuals who are passionate about delivering great customer service to join us on our journey.
Why you should join our team:
At SESWS Ltd, we want our employees to grow and succeed. You’ll be joining a supportive work environment where you’ll have the opportunity to take complete ownership of the internal communications messaging and content. You will also own engagement scores along with the executive team.
We will provide you with tailored training and development opportunities, so you have the tools you need to succeed in your role.
For ambitious candidates, there may be multiple opportunities for progression within the business and you will have the chance to build on your existing skills and experience.
This role may be able to be worked over 3/4 days and would be ideal for a candidate looking to change their work/life balance.
- Salary of up to £40,000 FTE dependant on experience
- Up to 10% employer contribution towards Aviva's Group Personal Pension Plan
- Working hours: This role has the option of being 3/4 days a week (it’s up for discussion)
As an Executive Communications Manager, you will help design and deliver a multi-channel communication and engagement strategy to drive performance across the business.
Working with HR and the SESWS Executive team, you will enable and facilitate the development of a People Strategy and liaise with internal teams and across the group to build plans, content and communications.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will help co-ordinate the development of the strategic, business and operational planning processes, ensuring objectives are consistent with plans through the line.
Additionally, you will:
- Manage and organise the performance meeting cycle/calendar for SESWS
- Work with HR to build induction, training and development programmes
- Plan, attend and maintain meeting notes of management team meetings
- Facilitate the agreement and monitoring of SLAs with Group functions
Other organisations may call this role Communications Manager, Communications and Engagement Manager, Internal Communications Manager, or Communications Officer.
At SESWS Ltd, we recruit based on potential, values and fit, rather than just experience and qualifications. We’re seeking an Executive Communications Manager with:
- Strong internal communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Previous experience in an internal comms, EA, or HR engagement role
- Previous experience dealing with C-level and/or senior management
- Life assurance
- 25 days’ holiday per year
- Give as you earn scheme
- Financial education, savings and personal loans through Neyber
- Simply Health Cash Plan, Surgical Choices and Rewards
- Confidential crisis support, counselling and legal advice
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit, who SESWS Ltd work in partnership with. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency. We welcome applications from under-represented groups, particularly from individuals from black and other ethnic minority backgrounds, including nationality and citizenship, people with disabilities, (visible and hidden) and women.
If you are seeking your next challenge as an Executive Communications Manager, select the apply button shown to be brought through to the application process.
The health and wellbeing of our staff and interviewees is paramount, so we have put practices in place to keep all parties safe.