Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Based at our modern offices in Colchester CO3
Rewards: Competitive basic salary up-to GBP24K DOE.
Working Hours: Full time working Monday to Friday 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM*
Timeline: Immediate interviews and start date.
The New Homes Group:
The New Homes Group as part of the Connells Group, has the enviable reputation of being the UK's leading new homes specialist. Through our range of individual brands we specialise in facilitating the sales of new homes working with housebuilders, lenders and a nationwide network of estate agents. We also offer a broad range of Mortgage Services together with Part Exchange, and Assisted Move. We work with most of the UK's top 25 housebuilders.
Based at our modern offices in Colchester and Reporting to our Group Marketing Director you will be responsible for managing the company's content strategy in conjunction with the Group Marketing Director, whilst providing a comprehensive support role ensuring you become an integral part of The New Homes Group team..
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high levels of internal customer service at all times.
- Responsible for content in all aspects of communication and branding output including internal/external presentations.
- Manage event co-ordination and general support duties.
- Provide a proactive, detailed support role as part of the company's internal and external communications including websites, social media and the company intranet.
- Managing marketing material by holding records of current stock levels, co-ordinating and placing orders and distributing them to Account Management team and key disciplines.
- Responsibility for ensuring all company promotional material is approved in conjunction with our compliance processes.
- Maintaining company portals and monitoring responses including Trustpilot, Glassdoor, Google Reviews.
- Co-ordinating events within the company by sending out relevant invites and liaising with venues and hotels as part of The New Homes Group Entertaining Schedule.
- Assist in the management and operational side of the office including signage and welfare facilities.
- Help deliver our overall group marketing strategies, which will include content strategy, social media activity, communication both internal and external.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to deliver a proactive, organised and efficient support role.
- Ability to adapt as it is a flexible and highly varied role, no two days are the same.
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as following detailed instructions
- Prioritising workload.
- High levels of communication skills
- Possess an eye for detail, ensuring accuracy of your work.
- Ability to spell and undertake good grammar on all documents produced.
- Highly competent user of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Ability to produce accurate and detailed management information across the business.
- Attention to detail is essential when dealing with figures and group wide communications.
- Use of CMS and CRM systems.
- Permanent Full Time Role
- Extensive training coupled with an ongoing support and development program.
- 20 Days Paid Holiday, (Plus Bank Holidays or Time off in lieu).
- Get your Birthday off each year. (Once Probation Completed).
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression, promotion and personal development in an expanding and market leading business.
- Contributory workplace pension*.
- Generous Staff referral bonus scheme*.
- Free onsite Car Parking.
- Employee Assistant Programme provided.
- Mobile phone provided*
- (*T&C'S Apply)
If this role sounds of interest please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now or call Darren Robins Talent Acquisition Manager at The New Homes Group on 0111
*Limited remote support may be required during weekends to monitor and respond to any new enquiries via social media platforms.