Provide administrative support to Construction sites.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Process Contractor Induction/CSCS Records and tracking and filing
- RAMS reviews tracking and filing.
- Issue Friday pack emails to contractors with H&S TBT focus bulletins, Sustainability TBT Bulletins, H&S Health TBT Bulletins. Check to see what forms have been raised and completed by the contractors on Fieldview and update trackers.
- Maintain tracking records for toolbox talks, Site Inspections, Good Order Cards
- Put interventions and Discipline cards on to Credit 360 and SharePoint.
- Process any Green Cards and issue vouchers, upload details onto SharePoint
- Collate materials delivery notes and sent to accounts in a timely manner.
- Process Invoices for authorisation.
- Type up programmes and send to contractors.
- Process white card payments for contractors.
- Data input of waste collections to Waste Data Tool.
- Upload Waste tickets to Shared Drive
- Review plant, tools etc on hire
- Scan daily driver rules and Gateman vehicle checks to Shared Drive
- Update of Demo and Handover Snagging tracker with CS and issue
- Update Project Manager's calendar of events for next week and issue site diary to site team
- Stock check of supplies, consumables, cleaning products, first aid kit etc. and order from Tiger supplies.
- Stock check of stationery, paper and toner for plotter and copiers. Order accordingly
- Manage meeting diary for Project team and chase updates before next meeting and issue agenda
- Confirm bookings for onsite meeting rooms and maintain
- Send out Monthly Focus TBT's to all contractors and update trackers when they are completed
- Monthly collection of sustainability data from site utility meters and upload data to Credit 360
- Upload all fuel receipts onto CR360
- Update Sustainability board with latest data
- Monthly Contractor Performance Board. Upload data to SharePoint
- Facilitate Contractor Supervisor meetings with H & S. Take minutes.
- Update of Workforce Analysis/apprentices on site.
- Regular update of H&S folder Risk Register, Temporary works, CDM, CPP, Emergency Response
- Take minutes of Risk Review meetings with PM and Supervisors and issue
- Archive Fieldview and update as necessary
Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
Ability to be flexible traveling to various sites
Building good working relationships with Site Teams and Head office
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday.