Trainee Energy Sales Consultant
3 days left
- Full Time
Trainee Energy Sales Consultant
As one of the largest and fastest growing consultancies in the UK, The Green Energy Advice Bureau are now planning for further growth in 2021 and beyond.
We breed winners! We are a fast paced, target driven, high performing consultancy with the objective of being the best. That means we offer the best packages, the best environment, the best training leading to the best results.
With exciting growth plans in place, 2021 has seen the launch of our very own ACADEMY. Within this academy we are moulding the superstars of tomorrow. This allows non-industry experienced sales professionals to make the transition into one of the most lucrative and rewarding careers in sales. Learning the full 360 sales cycle of an Energy Consultant over a 3-month period of detailed on the job training.
If you have the attitude and desire to become a winner, we will give you the support and training needed to be the best. Whatever your reason to succeed we will help you achieve your goals. We have highly experienced, highly successful industry titans forming one of the strongest management and training teams in the uk.
If you are motivated to be the best, this is the place for you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS A TRAINEE ENERGY SALES CONSULTANT
The purpose of this role is to complete outbound B2B cold-calling to build and maintain relationships with potential customers across the UK with an aim to assist them with their energy management needs, offering bespoke solutions to save customers money, time and reduce their carbon footprint.
- Full 360 Sales Cycle. Energy Consultants create and develop B2B leads, selling available services and products to clients ranging from SME - high value/corporate.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and new clients
- Provide high levels of internal and external customer care and bring to the attention of your manager any problems that arise on an ongoing basis
- Represent our company in a professional and courteous manner
- Be responsible for and manage a calling strategy - industry and geographical
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders alike
- Present a supportive, positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the job, the company and your colleagues.
- Manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities associated with role
WHAT BENEFITS YOU WILL RECEIVE AS A TRAINEE ENERGY SALES CONSULTANT
- GBP18,000.00 -GBP22,500.00 plus uncapped commission.
- Unlimited career progression with detailed one to one training from industry experts.
- Directors club
- Unrivalled training and development from industry leading specialists.
- 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (PAID!)
- Opportunity to earn extra holidays
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly PRIZE Giveaways & Incentives
WHAT WE WANT FROM OUR TRAINEE ENERGY SALES CONSULTANTS
- Proven Track record within sales
- Always a top performer
- Worked against daily/weekly/monthly KPI's and targets
- Computer literate
- Thorough understanding of the sales process
- Can develop and maintain knowledge of the business market.
- Skilled in managing your own workload
- Can develop urgency in calls
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 6 months sales experience (in your current role) with a proven track record of success.
- Outbound telesales experience is preferred but not essential
- Worked within a team
- Experience in delivering well above target
- Worked in a fast paced, high volume sales environment