Curious about a position with MHR? You've come to the right place. MHR has been changing the industry for years, and now you can too.
MHR offers HR, Payroll and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. Our strength is in the development of our own technology based upon the market and future trends to ensure our customers have solutions that fit their needs today and grow with them in the future.
Today we're powered by a world-class team of over 700 people working with us across four products, a multitude of services and three continents. We're driven by organic growth, a significant achievement in our industry. We pride ourselves on being a financially independent family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We have over 1,000 customers, serving organisations across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Our mission is to constantly strive to understand and improve the world of work, technology and people, enabling us to create market-leading platforms and services and we'll need creative individuals like you to help continue this success.
Our philosophy for the last 35 years and moving forward remains resolute - one vision, one strategy - one MHR.
Want to be part of something incredible? #OneMHR
Are you passionate about organic search? Do you have an understanding of the complexities of SEO and can drive best-in class SEO techniques to help MHR become more discoverable? You will be highly data driven and have an analytical approach to everything search related. You will be responsible for delivering enhanced visibility through organic search.
- Responsible for refining the approach for organic search and delivering activity that greatly enhances rank positioning for MHR across a defined set of terms that delivers increased traffic and conversion.
- With the above build a robust mechanism for recording and tracking the performance of keyword terms and being able to articulate and demonstrate where the work that is having an impact.
- Review all search activities in terms of understanding where it can and should be optimised and increasing returns from these channels.
- Working extensively with the content and PR teams to instruct and help educate them on the required type of content and approach that will help increase visibility and inbound traffic for MHR.
- Work with our inhouse design team and web dev team to enhance the user experience and make changes to structure and content that will allow for increased interaction and conversion from search traffic.
- Collaborate with paid search and social specialists to build a cohesive approach for search and social that extends the capability beyond each individual channel.
- Help to build up expertise across wider team in areas of search.
- Proven experience as an SEO Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Good working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience of SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Market competitive salaries.
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme to help you plan for your future.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, therefore we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
What makes MHR a great place to work, isn't novelties or gimmicky job titles, it's our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they're proud of.
We invest for the long term, providing fantastic careers for our people and the best software and services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
With over 35 years' experience in the industry, our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward with the changing world of work, and we can only do that by supporting our people. We've invested GBP20 million in a huge building expansion project to provide the best environment for our people, to give them the space they need to excel and grow. And by investing 20% of our turnover into our own research and development, our people shape the future of our products and services to support changing requirements on both a local and global scale.
We're flexible, we embrace change and as we're still owned by the original founders. We're incredibly proud of what we we've built, evolving from a small business into one of the biggest and best in the industry.
Be part of something special, become part of the MHR family.