We're looking for a highly motivated Branch Manager - Estate Agency to lead our fantastic team in Braintree, Essex. The main purpose of the role of
Branch Manager - Estate Agency is to maximise the overall income and profitability of your branch.
What's in it for you?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Company car or car allowance
Key responsibilities of a Branch Manager - Estate Agency:
Running a profitable and well organised office providing an effective,
efficient and professional estate agency service to customers. Leading by example and delegating tasks with the aim to exceed
standards of performance and targets set. Optimising every opportunity to secure market appraisals, instructions, viewings, reservations, sales and mortgage introductions.
Motivating your team and new recruits, ensuring they receive the
training and support they need to flourish in their career.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Branch Manager - Estate Agency:
- Preferably an experienced Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Manager or
Senior Sales Negotiator / Estate Agent, Lister Valuer looking to accelerate your career
- Demonstrable Sales Management experience
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Proven experience managing, leading and mentoring a team
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence
Founded in 1936 at its first branch in Luton, Connells is a nationwide estate agency now with a network of 180 branches. Part of parent company
Connells Group - one of the largest and most successful
estateagency and propertyservice providers in the country - Connells offers a range of services including
residential sales, lettings and mortgages. It is also one of the country's largest sellers of new homes, and is committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service.