Clinical lead for Swimbridge House Nursing Home
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Clinical Lead for Swimbridge House Nursing Home, a 44-bed home offering general nursing care to elderly and dementia residents. This provides an exciting opportunity to lead and develop our team of Nurses, Assistant Practitioners and Care Assistants in a warm and welcoming Home where openness, respect and trust are key values.
The Home is located in a lovely village near Barnstaple, close to the North Devon coast and beaches and to Exmoor National Park. The home has an excellent reputation and is well rated.
As a Clinical Lead you will have responsibility for the clinical management of the home and for leading a team of Nurses, Assistant Practitioners and Carer Assistants to ensure they deliver an excellent standard of care. Promoting independence and dignity, as well as positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care are priorities for us.
We are particularly looking for a registered Adult Nurse who is able to:
- Ensure that each resident receives care appropriate to their individual need.
- Demonstrate leadership to a team of nurses, assistant practitioners and care assistants.
- Act as a positive role model ensuring your presence is visible within the community of the home.
- Promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs of the residents.
- Support the manager and provider, to ensure that all outcomes are met related for Care Homes with Nursing for Older People, published by the Care Quality Commission.
- Registered Adult Nurse holding a valid NMC Pin number.
- Excellent communication and people leadership skills are essential.
- Ideally with a proven record/experience of supporting elderly patients with dementia in a nursing home.
- Experience with computerised systems for care management and medication recording is preferable.
- Competitive salary at £23.00 to £25.60 per hour (comparable to NHS band 7)
- A comprehensive package of benefits (e.g. performance bonus, retention bonus, health care insurance, pension, child care vouchers).
- Opportunities for training and being member of the Home’s management team.
Full-time (minimally 30 hrs per week).
Interested applicants are welcome to phone to discuss or arrange an informal visit; please ask for Claire Atkinson or Joost van Delft on 01271-830599.
Applications can be emailed by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Apply for Clinical Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly