Graduate Territory Account Manager - 7 month contract
The Role: The new Graduate Territory Account Manager will be tasked with managing an existing portfolio of independent retail customers. Visiting multiple stores per day, you will educate retailers in topics such as brand retention and merchandising effectively. Selling a wide range of tobacco brands, vape liquids and add-ons, you will develop strong relationships with business owners and wholesalers alike. On a 7-month contract to start with, there will be further opportunity for a permanent role once the 7-month period is done.
The Company: Our client is an award-winner; Global Top Employer/Retail Award Field Sales Team of the Year. One of the largest tobacco companies worldwide, they boast a turnover of GBP20 billion! They are offering a superb package for the sales team, which includes a huge range of corporate and flexible benefits, as well as extensive training.
As a Graduate Territory Account Manager, who are you?
- You have some form of B2B face to face sales experience
- You have recently graduated university, in the last 0-2 years
- Must be enthusiastic, well presented, articulate and hard working
- You live on territory, around the Staffordshire region
- You must have a full UK Driving licence with no more than 3 points
The package for this Graduate Territory Account Manager (Field Sales) role:
- Up to GBP32,000 base salary, plus GBP5,000 commission
- Fully expensed company car, fuel card, laptop and mobile phone
- Fantastic corporate company benefits