PARTS ADVISOR - HYUNDAI WORCESTER
Salary: OTE GBP25,000 (DOE)
Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
Holiday Entitlement: You will receive 29 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years' service you are rewarded with an additional entitlement of 3 days annual leave
Colleague GBP500** Referral Reward: We value our employees and their recommendations; and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
Progression Opportunities: With over 50 Dealerships across 21 locations, Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
- To organise and co-ordinate motor vehicle parts sales to meet customer and inter-department requirements
- To maximise sales volumes and margins
- To accurately identify customer parts requirements
- To maintain parts stock and stock records
- To process parts orders efficiently
- To ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- To contribute to departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
- To promote parts and accessory sales
- To ensure parts stockholding is kept to a minimum
- Stock availability / stock value
- Customer satisfaction
- Team working and communication with other departments
- 1 years previous experience within this position is essential
- Current experience within a main dealership in the motor trade is required.
- You must be a good communicator and have great customer satisfaction skills.
- You must be organised and efficient.
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm plus 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am - 1:00pm