Bilingual Outbound Sales Representative - Danish and English
We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Bilingual Outbound Sales Representative - Danish and English with TTEC as a remote employee anywhere in the UK.
What You'll be Doing
As a Sales Representative, you will be a making outbound calls to businesses and have the ability to be able to close the sale and act in a consultative way to ensure we deliver the right option first time. Be proactive and manage your day in line with the priorities.
As a TTEC Sales Representative, You'll Enjoy
- Competitive annual base salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eye Care Assistance
- Dental Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
- Environment that stimulates achievement
On a typical day, you'll
- Grow your book of business through developing new business, onboarding and maintaining customer relationships generate sales leads to bring on new business opportunities and drive pipeline
- Customer Contact strategy consists of four different call types - New Account Follow Up, Call Cycle, Leads and Messages
- Getting through to the Decision Maker by utilizing the Influencers and Users to help close the business
- Determine the customer's shipping profile to earn business or will forward the lead to the appropriate channel
- Complete the required activity levels daily with the sole goal to have conversations and meetings
- Engage customers in a consultative manner to develop value propositions that meet their needs, increase volume from existing customers and acquire volume from new customers.
Why You? What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table??? along with the following:
- Fluent in Danish and English
- B2B Sales Experience is required
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to multi- task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrate a high level of passion for 'doing the right thing
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenges
- Microsoft Office proficient
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it - check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.