FTC Technical Training Lead (CRM & Billing System)
FTC Technical Training Lead (CRM & Billing System)
Dorking, Surrey (Office/Home-based)
Do you have experience of designing and delivering training? Are you looking for an opportunity to help develop memorable learning interactions? If so, read on.
About SES Business Water:
SES Business Water provides water and wastewater services for businesses across England and Scotland. We know that many organisations want a straightforward way to manage their water supply, so they can concentrate on the big picture. That's why we've created unique services and solutions for businesses to take the hassle out of managing their business water, whether the business is large, small or has multiple sites.
Our customers include major high street retailers, supermarkets, hospitality and leisure, local and national government, the NHS, independent schools, manufacturing, food processing and an international airport.
Our organisation is built on the values of service, commitment, innovation, compassion, collaboration and integrity. We're looking for brilliant people who share these values to join us and help to deliver outstanding solutions that save our customers time and money.
We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Training Lead to join our CRM and Billing Project Team on a full-time, eight month contract starting in June.
Why you should join our team:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative team where everyone supports and encourages one another to see the successful cut over to the new system through.
In this role, you will play an active role in helping increase business effectiveness and team technical skills and improve our service to customers. It's a great opportunity to utilise your own experience and skill set and increase your knowledge in this area.
Whilst the role is currently available on a fixed-term contract it does have the potential to become permanent for the right candidate, meaning it's a great future opportunity to expand your career potential.
- Salary of up to GBP52,000 DOE
- Up to 10% employer contribution towards Aviva's Group Personal Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking or in local area
As the CRM and Billing System Technical Training Lead, you will design and write learning content for internal staff working on a high-profile digital transformation programme. The role includes delivering this training at our offices in Dorking and evaluating the confidence and competence of the team in using the system.
Reporting to the Group Learning and Development Manager, you will work closely with the Project Manager and subject matter experts to develop learning solutions.
You will lead on shaping raw content from process maps into learning experiences as part of the project team, creating interactive and memorable learning tools that meet objectives.
Additionally, you will:
- Manage a Technical Trainer to co-design, write and deliver content that meets project requirements
- Write instructional copy and learning materials, adapting the tone and style to match different persona requirements
- Develop effective assessment questions and practice interactions that accurately assess the learners' ability to meet new process and system requirements
- Establish strong working relationships with stakeholders, SMEs, project team and team members
- Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure that the requirements of creativity and innovation are met
Other organisations may call this role Technical Trainer, Lead Training Designer, Lead Learning Designer, or Senior Learning Designer.
We're seeking a Technical Training Lead with:
- Experience of systems training design, curriculum development and approaches to assessment
- An understanding of the skills, tools and processes used in the delivery of on-line and blended materials
- The ability to think creatively, drawing on knowledge and experience from similar projects
- Experience in work package management
- Drive and results-focus as well as the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A logical and systematic thought process
- A focus on a high quality, accurate and consistent output
- The ability to manage own workload, and workload of others
- A good standard of written and technical English
- Experience of forging strong working relationships
Knowledge of e-Learning authoring tools and the Water or Utilities industry would be desirable but not essential.
- Life assurance
- 25 days' holiday per year
- Give as you earn scheme
- Simply Health Cash Plan, Westfield Surgical Choices and Rewards
- Confidential crisis support, counselling and legal advice
- Discounts with our subsidiaries and Garage
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit, who SES Business Water work in partnership with. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency. We welcome applications from under-represented groups, particularly from individuals from black and other ethnic minority backgrounds, including nationality and citizenship, people with disabilities, (visible and hidden) and women.
The closing date for applications is the 11th June 2021.
If you are seeking your next challenge as a Technical Training Lead, select the apply button shown to be brought through to the application process.
The health and wellbeing of our staff and interviewees is paramount, so we have put practices in place to keep all parties safe.