Parts Sales & Operations Manager
Parts Sales and Operations Manager
Founded in the 1940s, Stuart Partners has gone from the humble beginnings of a family-run business to a main Volvo Truck and Bus dealership handling premium products.
As one of the highest calibre brands in the market, Volvo Truck and Bus has a distinguished history of excellence and outstanding products. This, coupled with the family-run nature of Stuart Partners, makes for a highly successful, sought-after business operating right across Devon and Cornwall.
Today, we have evolved and expanded exponentially, from our early days of transporting cattle in a second-hand Dodge to working with premium brands and a diverse range of sectors.
We are currently seeking a Parts Sales and Operations Manager to join our welcoming team at our Exeter site.
- Competitive salary
- Sales commission
- Yearly profit share
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a good understanding of the UK parts business and its key players to join our highly successful Volvo Truck and Bus dealership, operating across Devon and Cornwall.
You will have the chance to play an active role in our business growth by helping us increase our sales and the efficiency of our operations and, in return, you will be able to develop your existing skill set and experience and advance your career.
As the Parts Sales and Operations Manager, you will develop, implement and oversee smooth and efficient Parts operational processes within the dealership to increase sales.
In this role, you will support and advise the Parts Sales and Operations team to develop operational efficiency.
You will liaise with the Regional Sales Manager and the market company (Volvo) to ensure customer needs are fulfilled and to assist with overall sales support.
Additionally, you will:
- Manage stock control including stock checks, backorders and returns
- Provide support on price and margin management
- Manage the weekly operations stock report
- Ensure the management of core unit returns
To join us as a Parts Sales and Operations Manager, you will need:
- A good understanding of the UK parts business and its key players
- The ability to analyse statistical information, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Strong financial awareness with an understanding of profitability within the sales process
- Strong IT literacy (Excel, GDS, CM, RAT and Microsoft Office)
- A flexible and positive approach to changing circumstances and changing priorities
- A proactive approach towards customer-focused initiatives and activities
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to coach and develop skills
Other organisations may call this role Sales Operations Manager, Commercial Operations Manager, Automotive Parts Manager, or Parts Manager.
Webrecruit, Stuart Partners and Stuarts Truck and Bus are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Parts Sales and Operations Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.