Media Sales Account Manager
The Herald and s1jobs are easily some of the most recognisable brands in Scotland. s1 is firmly established as the first choice for job seekers and recruiters across the country at s1Jobs we focus on you. As part of Newsquest Media Group, the UK's leading local publisher, you have access to a network of 200+ trusted news brands, both in print and online, an award-winning events division, recruitment platforms and a wide range of multimedia marketing solutions. To facilitate our continued growth plan, we are looking to appoint a driven, motivated Media Sales Account Manager based in Glasgow to represent the relevant product portfolio in your territory/region.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious salesperson, with the ability to demonstrate proven success in account management within the advertising or recruitment advertising marketplace in Scotland. If you don't have advertising or recruitment experience, you must be able to demonstrate success in selling creative business solutions to clients across Scotland.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Create customer value through a deep understanding of your clients business. Interpreting our products and solutions in a way that would generate the best value for the customer
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceeding monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Retention and growth of existing strategic accounts
- Implementation and design of tailored solutions and development plans for clients
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders both over the telephone and face to face
- Build, manage and maintain an up-to-date sales pipeline
- Implementation and review of tactical and strategic sales initiatives
- Delivery of targeted KPIs
- Developing in-depth knowledge of your client's markets and the trends affecting their business
- Developing a detailed understanding of your competitor offerings
- Communication of monthly marketing metrics across jobseeker visitors, user experience, conversion and application rates to existing customers
- Demonstrating your knowledge of organisational structures within the accounts you will manage, what their strategic plans are and how you can use that knowledge to add value to their business
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in senior account management or development role within B2B. Advertising, media, digital, recruitment, online sales experience is highly preferential. Consultative sellers from a conceptual sales background would also be considered.
- Field sales or high-level telesales background
- Track record of improving the year on year growth of key accounts while simultaneously driving customer satisfaction is a must.
- Expertise in, and passion for emerging trends in online, SEO, SEM, applications, social media is desirable.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to work on his/her own initiative.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, strong ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly articulate strategy and report on progress
- Strong ability to manage and prioritise your day
At s1 Jobs, we value diversity and are committed to creating a dynamic and diverse workplace where our employees feel they can thrive and grow. We recognise that employers have a duty to create a work culture where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, included and comfortable being themselves.