Administrator - HR Team
The Instant Group are seeking an exceptional administrator to join the team in the UK in a varied role providing generalist HR support to the HR Assistant and HRBP team, Learning & Development Manager and Global Head of HR.
Reporting to the HR Assistant, the primary focus of the role will be to support the HR team in delivering operational excellence and ensuring global consistency across the organisation.
- Organising, maintaining and updating all HR documents and files.
- Learning and Development administration support.
- Supporting the HR Assistant with contract generation and on-boarding of all new starters, both permanent and contingent workers.
- Supporting the HR Assistant with the preparation of employee change to terms/ maternity/ leavers letters etc. when required.
- Processing starters, leavers and changes on internal systems including but not limited to NEO (HRIS), MyInstant (intranet), Instant Learning (LinkedIn), Text Magic and benefit portals.
- Supporting the HR Assistant with right to work checks and screening process through to completion and audit.
- Keeping HR administration trackers up to date.
- Updating the organisation chart and publishing on MyInstant monthly.
- Sending employee gifts for recognition awards and celebrations.
- Managing and communicating monthly Cup of Teams pairings and new starters and leavers blog posts on MyInstant.
- Pulling reports for HR Team and other departments (mainly Finance & IT) from NEO and commenting on trends.
- Managing monthly invoices and benefit cost checks with Finance.
- Updating Finance re. any employee remuneration or headcount changes for forecasting.
- Completing employment and residential references.
- Supporting with ad-hoc project work in HR team or across the business.
- Supporting the HR Assistant with recruitment administration/ ad-hoc recruitment cover (sharing CVs, booking interviews, offer approval requests etc.) when required.
- Supporting the Global Head of HR, HRBPs, Payroll Manager and Recruitment team as required.
Background and experience
- Previous administration experience is essential, ideally within a HR team.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced, team environment with multiple stakeholders where flexibility is required.
Key skills and competencies
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise discretion and good judgement when dealing with confidential matters.
- Impeccable attention to detail - accuracy is essential.
- Highly responsive with exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Process driven with good time management skills and ability to prioritise work accordingly.
- Ability to communicate effectively, liaise and build credible relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to remain calm and focussed under pressure.
- Collaborative and team orientated.
- Passion for delivering excellence.
- Desire to challenge the status quo and seek opportunity for improvement.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- High level of IT literacy, particularly excel.
- Willingness to be flexible and take on work outside of remit if required.
Working at Instant
About The Instant Group
The Instant Group is a workspace innovation company that rethinks workspace on behalf of its clients. Instant help their clients to move their business forward by providing insight on the real estate market and creating and delivering bespoke workspace solutions. Instant put their customers' business at the heart of the workspace solution and specialise in injecting agility and flexibility into solutions, reducing cost and driving enterprise performance. Instant delivers solutions for FTSE 100, Fortune 500, and SME clients. Instant has offices all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries and is a market leader in flexible workspace. Its listings' platform Instant Offices hosts more than 15,000 flexible workspace centres across the world and is the only site of its kind to represent the global market,
In 2019 Instant acquired Incendium Consulting Ltd, an independent corporate real estate consultancy that provides large real estate services procurement, consulting, talent and change management programmes to blue-chip clients. Together, Instant and Incendium give clients access to independent market-leading consultancy, world class data and delivery options that transform their approach to workplace in what is a truly distinct offer in the market.
It's not all noses to the grindstone though; this is a dynamic place to work, where colleagues solve challenges and grasp opportunities together and support one another. With a common purpose that glues the organisation together, everyone is pulling in the same direction with a truly client centric focus. We are proud of our differentiated client approach and our exceptional people. We are committed to offering a great place to build a career.
We pay market salaries and the right person will be offered a package according to their experience.
You will be based either at our offices in London or Newcastle or remotely and may be required to travel to other locations within the UK from time to time.