Food & Beverage Team Member x 3
Working within a bustling atmosphere as part of passionate team this role as a Food & Beverage Team Member plays a core part in providing fantastic customer service.
The Hours: 14 - 18 hours per week available which includes weekend shifts; to be discussed at interview (No Evenings & No Split Shifts)
The Salary: GBP8.91 per hour
Duration: Fixed Term Contract untilWhat it's like to work here
Sizergh is an imposing medieval house situated at the gateway to the Lake District. The 1,600-acre estate includes our largest limestone rock garden and a national collection of ferns. Restoration projects within the house and garden have created opportunities in all areas, particularly within the extensive gardening operation and visitor experience. This is a lively property with a varied events programme and thriving caf??, and the property are looking for team members with energy and enthusiasm.Click here for more information about this location What you'll be doing
With your love of working with people, positive attitude and desire to provide an excellent service, you'll welcome and look after every customer who visits our Food and Beverage outlet. Using your excellent attention to detail, you'll ensure all signage is displayed correctly and the food served looks delicious. From time to time you may be required to assist the kitchen team with food prep, but your core focus will be from a front of house perspective.
Please also read the full role profile, attached to this advert.Who we're looking for
- Helpful & Friendly
- Customer focused with a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- A team player, but also can work on your own initiative
Benefits for working at the National Trust:
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Free parking at most locations
- Discounts in high street stores, cinemas, National Trust properties and cafes.
- Free entry to our properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Generous annual leave
- Subsidised health cash plan
- Free 24-hour support service
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
- Training & Development tailored to you
- Up to 5 days of paid volunteering for you.
Click here to find out more about the benefits we offer to support you.