Sales Operations Coordinator
Job Title: Sales Operations Coordinator
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 2FD
Salary: Circa GBP40,000 dependent upon experience
Position: Full Time, Permanent
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales Operations Coordinator to join PRISYM ID based in Wokingham, Berkshire.
PRISYM ID's software has simplified regulated labelling for the medical landscape. A label is not just text and imagery, it's a complex web of content that lays beneath. From variable text to country specific requirements and regulatory compliance, every detail matters. But we pride ourselves on knowing these intricacies, that's our business??? to provide you with a validation ready cloud-based label printing platform that's simple, standardized and scalable, allowing you to do what you do best, offering patients' certainty and safety.
We provide the leading regulated content, artwork creation and label management software designed specifically for the medical device, clinical trial and pharmaceutical market. PRISYM ID's unique technology is used to assure 10 million+ products are labelled and printed correctly and compliantly every year.
About the role:
As Sales Operations Coordinator, you will support the sales team to meet their goals as provided by the Senior Leadership Team. You will act as a liaison between various departments of the company, partners and customers, while providing valuable feedback to management. You'll use your experience to be the administrator for the company's CRM, handle administrative sales-related duties/activities, support sales representatives and promote client satisfaction.
The objectives of this role are to:
- Increase in sales effectiveness
- Maintain order during times of rapid company growth
- Create a sustainable infrastructure in which sales can grow
- Support Sales Productivity. Boost sales productivity by simplifying the process's and identifying pain points at every stage of the sales pipeline
- Tracking and Analysis. Work with SVP to track and analyse KPIs for growth, win/loss rates, upsells, renewals, quota attainment and identify individual performance areas for improvement. Support development and rollout of quarterly objectives, standardize business reporting and create dashboards for sales executives
- On boarding. On-board new sales team members
- Monthly Metrics. Compiling monthly metrics. Keeping track of monitoring and tracking key metrics/creating monthly reports required by the Senior Leadership Team
- Sales engagement. Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing prospects of sales cycle key point and coordinating with marketing activities
- RFI/RFP sales support. Working with the sales team on key dates and materials that need to be met throughout the sales cycle
- SFDC Administrator. Understand SFDC to an administrator/high level including account intelligence and lead nurturing (CRM/MA). Working closely with the sales & management team, create and implement strategies to nurture contacts in our SFDC solution. Understand the system and identify customers/contacts and their priorities, segmenting and targeting, driving content via various email drip campaigns and marketing outreach
- Sales Playbook. Making sure the agreed playbook is followed and up-to-date at all times
- Internal relations. Track customers and coordinate cross-functional activities across departments. Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, are engaged in a timely manner and requirements are handled efficiently
To be a successful Sales Operations Coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also have good communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- 3+ years' experience in sales or business role
- 3+ Years' experience in sales operations
- Experience in either regulated label management software or of our key target audience of life science, medical device and clinical trial organizations preferred
- Strong understanding of sales strategy such as Challenger and enterprise sales
- Proven excellent multi-tasking, prioritizing projects and meeting deadlines and goals
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system requirements
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft products to support with documentation and presentations
- Strong knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation (Salesforce/Pardot preferred)
- A result and success orientated mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Education Bachelor's degree or similar
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Sales Team Leader, Sales Operations Manager, Sales Operations Analyst, Business Development Manager, Sales Support Manager will be considered for this role.