Salary: GBPhighly competitive + great benefits
About the role:
Are you someone who is looking to gain HR Administration experience or a current HR Administrator looking for a new challenge? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join SOCOTEC UK, the UK's number 1 testing, inspection & compliance organisation. This new role will be part of our growing, dynamic and integrated HR Shared Services Centre delivering operational HR & Payroll services.
You will be providing professional HR support (Administrative, Transactional, Procedural and Advisory) to managers and staff as part of the HR Shared Services Centre covering all parts of the employee lifecycle
The HR Shared Services team support a wide range of tasks. Your challenges will include:
- Assisting with key recruitment activities such as reviewing and posting job adverts, producing contracts/offers of employment and ensuring we have all of the necessary documentation for new starters
- Administration of the end-to-end employee life cycle including: Onboarding, Pay and reward, benefits, absence, performance management, flexible working and resignations etc.
- Being a first point of escalation for line managers, employees and third parties to resolve HR related enquires (HR systems, policy, process and guidance)
- Coordinating health screenings and training needs across the business including: booking training courses, arranging workplace medicals and tracking training/medical expiry dates
- Assisting our in-house Payroll function with various tasks as and when required.
We're looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with the ability to work alone and as part of a team. You will have excellent attention to detail and confidence in your own ability to solve problems and possess excellent communication skills. You should also have:
- Experience of working in a dynamic HR administration environment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working to tight deadlines and can prioritise multiple simultaneous tasks while maintaining outstanding customer service
- Great attention to detail and focus on quality and continuous improvement.
- Good understanding of HR systems and data maintenance using customer service, work management and HR self-service business systems
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office with Excellent numerical calculation skills
In return, we offer a competitive salary and all the benefits of working for a large, dynamic and ambitious organisation including generous holidays, company pension, Cycle 2 Work Scheme and discounts on high street shopping.
With over 100 years of history, SOCOTEC UK Limited is the UK's leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering an unrivalled range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy. Proud of our innovative nature, customer focus and drive to continually improve, we put people at the heart of what we do, employing more than 1500 people throughout a nationwide network of UKAS accredited laboratories and offices, serving over 7000 customers.
If you are excited by this opportunity, then get in touch immediately!
SOCOTEC UK Limited is an equal opportunities employer.