Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre / Contact Centre
Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre / Contact Centre x 3
Full Time - 37 hours per week
Our client is a forward-thinking housing association, on a mission to build thriving communities where people can live happily in a home they can afford.
As one of the top 25 housing association developers they are passionate about providing their customers with a great service and meeting their needs in whatever way they can.
Our client’s Customer Services Team are the first point of contact for many of their Residents and play a crucial role in helping them deliver their vision.
Our client is currently looking for three permanent Customer Communication Centre Advisors to respond to and manage all repairs related customer communications into the Customer Communications Centre. The main responsibilities include telephone calls, emails, webchat, social media and other requests for information and assistance from customers and stakeholders in order to provide a great customer service.
What you will be doing:
- Proactively handling all incoming contacts and queries
- Supporting new colleagues in the department to ensure effective learning and development with their role.
- Complying with the provisions of GDPR and the Data Protection Act and to maintain confidentiality always.
- Identifying safeguarding concerns of vulnerable customers and raising a case for further investigation by the appropriate team.
- Taking ownership of all queries, resolving routine non-complex issues, ensuring a high level of first contact resolution.
They’d love to meet someone with:
- Demonstrable experience of working as a customer call handler in a busy and demanding environment
- Experience of providing business-focussed customer services
- Confident abilities in using MS Word, Excel and Outlook in order to understand communications and manage workload
- Excellent written business communications
- Confident communicator
- Great listening skills to understand customer needs
Amongst what they offer you is:
- 28 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays!
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Opportunities for development and professional training
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discount scheme
Successful candidates will need to complete a basic DBS application.
Closing date: 12th June, 2021
Our client reserves the right to close this recruitment if it is deemed that they have received a suitable number of applications. On this basis we would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.