Senior Administrator (Curriculum and Attendance)
We are looking for someone to join our Student Administrative Services team at CSVPA with the ability and willingness to work in a multi-cultural, international environment. The role will suite someone who has a logical, structured and organised outlook on life with ability to prioritise their own time and workload. The successful candidate should be professional yet upbeat, remains positive even in difficult situations, and is a reliable team player.
ABOUT CATS COLLEGES
CATS Colleges is a leading provider of pre-university academic courses and English language courses in the UK and USA. We provide programmes including A Level, IB and University Foundation, as well as Diplomas in Art & Design, and the Performing Arts, and undergrad and postgrad programmes to a growing number of international students seeking to win places at UK and American universities.
We operate several different educational brands: CATS Colleges in Cambridge, Canterbury and London; CATS Academy in Boston; Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts (CSVPA) and Stafford House English language schools and study holidays, as well as Bosworth Independent School, St Michael’s School and Bournemouth Collegiate School. We benefit from being part of a global team focused on delivering excellent teaching and learning.
OVERVIEW OF THE JOB
The primary responsibilities of this role are to maintain accurate enrolment and attendance records, with particular emphasis on student attendance data and reporting, timetables, and academic reports. In addition, this role will also provide administrative support to the Head of Student Administrative Services.
You will be directly responsible to the Head of Student Administrative Services.
This role will be based at CSVPA Offices in Cambridge.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
The following section outlines a more detailed but not exhaustive description of the duties pertinent to this post:
- Create and maintain student and staff timetables
- Ensure students are enrolled into their correct classes/subjects
- Maintain registers
- Monitor student absences and ensure their attendance data is accurate
- Run daily reports
- Register students with the awarding bodies
- Register students with the Learning Records Service (LRS)
- Ensure we comply with Missing Student Policy
- Ensure we comply with UKVI sponsorship duties
- Create online Formative/Summative assessment forms
- Create and dispatch termly academic reports
- Act as the main contact for UAL and Trinity and ensure any important information is communicated to Senior Academics
- Scan and save original IELTS certificates and input scores onto system.
- Upload final unit grades to UAL portal.
- Prepare and print results/grade letters for all UAL students at the end of the academic year.
- Scan and save final certificates, and despatch final award to students.